- Pray for God to lead you so that you may get everything out of the event that He wants you to receive.
- Study the publications and websites of our visiting publishers and editors so you will know what types of material they are looking for and be prepared with ideas for them.
- Get a buddy to take the workshops you cannot take and compare notes.
- Look for people with similar genre interests to fellowship with during meals and breaks.
- Dress comfortably.
Check out this handy information about how to keep up with your conference expenses on The Seekers' blog.
Need help finding your way to Northside Baptist Church or to the local hotels? Go to Mapquest for your directions. Also, directions are on our website.
Most hotels are off I-65 on exit 94. To get from Exit 94 area to Northside Baptist Church:
- Take Mulberry street (US-62 W/KY-61 S) toward downtown.
- Pass under railroad overpass and take a right on Ring Rd. at the next light (Walgreen's on corner).
- Follow Ring Road about 2.7 miles.
- Turn right at light in Pear Orchard Rd. Intersection is at bottom of hill with no good landmarks.
- Go 1.7 miles. Church is on left. There will be signs to direct you to registration.