For those of you who are hesitating to attend KCWC, our 2009-10 Coordinator, Judy Sliger, has developed a list of reasons why you should plan to come!
10. You deserve a mini-vacation.
9. You've always wanted to visit Kentucky when it wasn't Derby weekend.
8. Your teachers said your excuses were extremely creative.
7. A teacher or professor said you have a gift for writing.
6. You enjoy being around creative people.
5. You have a friend who you know should be published who won't come alone.
4. You've always wanted to be a writer.
3. You need a safe, supportive environment to explore your writing talent.
2. You do write; you just don't know what to do with your writing.
1. You feel the Holy Spirit calling you to attend.
Join us June 24-25 at College Heights United Methodist Church in Elizabethtown. For complete registration information, visit www.kychristianwriters.com