Friday, January 16, 2015

Inspiration from 2014, Gearing Up for 2015


As our planning committee works hard to prepare the 2015 conference, we received a wonderful message from 2014 attendee Helen Wilder:
 
"The 2014 KCWC was the first one I had ever attended, and I came home all excited. I totally enjoyed meeting so many interesting Christian writers and participating in all the feedback and opportunities. I loved hearing all the speakers. The conference was wonderful motivation for me. I did come home and submit a story to Chicken Soup for the Soul: Hopes and Miracles that will release in February. My story was accepted for publication. I just wanted to share that great news with you. Attending the conference and being accepted for publication have motivated me to submit my children's books to publishers as well as to keep on writing devotionals and essays. Thank you so much."

Thank you, Helen, for this inspiring message! Looking forward to KCWC 2015--visit http://www.kychristianwriters.com/ for updates as plans unfold.

--Carlton Hughes
KCWC Blog Administrator 

No comments: