Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Faculty Book Reviews on Blog

I meant to post this message sometime in May, but I made a mistake today that makes it necessary for me to go ahead and post it now.

You may have just received a blog post containing a book review that seemed to have nothing to to with KCWC. Well, you're right. It didn't! Somehow, I managed to select the wrong blog from my Blogger dashboard when I posted that one. I did delete the post from the KCWC blog, but I couldn't stop it from sending the feed to subscribers.

Now, let me tell you about my book review blog. Earlier this year, I decided I wanted to post reviews of books by our 2009 KCWC faculty so that potential conferees could become familiar with some of these writers' work. I may add some more during May, so you might want to bookmark the blog or subscribe. For now, here are the direct links to faculty reviews:

Terry Whalin: Jumpstart Your Publishing Dreams

Virginia Smith: Just as I Am

Lettie Kirkpatrick Burress: Glimpses of Grace: Stories of Hope

James Watkins: Squeezing the Good Out of Bad

Michael Brewer: Lessons from the Carpenter

If new reviews are posted, I will try to remember to announce it on the KCWC blog.

And again, my apologies for the "blog post from outer space."

PS---May 10th is the deadline for early registration and senior discounts. Visit the website now: http://www.kychristianwriters.com.

No comments: